Many Inventors trying to make their product ideas to push are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would supply a connected with some for the reasons you could obtain gotten discarded. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully wanted something start thinking about.
You really have to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers gameplay! Yes, you still need to enjoy a good idea but you will find that in spite of how to get a patent on an idea good an insurance policy you might think it is that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it does not make sense to you that would likely reject an idea that they agree would be profitable. Below are some common explanations why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The company may have also a full-line of providers not looking to add alot more.
2. Urge for food is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission to the wrong person in the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the right one.
4. You sent premise unsolicited without contacting corporation first to find their submission policy, and they usually rejected it solely on that source.
5. You did not have proper contact information on your submission. (That is one of the actual mistakes Inventors make. An additional will not bother to monitor you up.)
6. Contain too many similar services that companies are flooded adequately.
7. Your idea appeals to a little niche market and would like mass market items.
8. Costly to manufacture versus the return on investment as well high.
9. Your sales sheet don’t WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or tech was overloaded with too much information to sort through.
10. Your products has have been patented by someone else and tend not to want to find out if they can go around it or risk infringement elements.
11. Your products or idea isn’t much better than what is definitely on the. This tells them you did not research your idea very well and do not need a clue who competitors is in the industry.
12. You sent a procedure that is precisely like their current product and that current strategy is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or possibly on the downswing whenever compared with what is on its way out one year afterwards.
14. They have a better solution than yours their works for release that coming yr. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea regardless of whether the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to your Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Goes on a masse. Inventors forget that they aren’t the sole ones inventing.)
15. They have already received to correct idea from another Inventor and are in negotiations with this Inventor.
16. You have posted your idea unprotected online inside a of those invention posting sites where others vote on goods to check if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes an additional concerned whether any patent protection would be allowed and turns it down based on that issue.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the functional prototype on youtube and have a significant regarding hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you should have an issued patent, help to they begin a quick browse your patent they discover that it has lapsed resulting from non-payment of fees and features been lapsed significantly past the due marry. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There’s a patent, truly was poorly written and also cover far more product. (This happens a lot)
20. You will have a design patent and designing around your patent is a simple task, as a result they can get very little protection in the industry.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t take a outside ideas and doesn’t publicize i don’t know. So you get a rejection letter, but which are explain they cannot look outside the company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided on your line for that year or go with the following year and are not open to taking on anything else at period.
23. Simply consider items with a sales history they can InventHelp Review your item by no means been being produced or sold stores or online. In order that they do not require to take the risk getting the first company to market it.
As I stated above these are simply a few within the reasons abdominal muscles your idea/product rejected along with a company. Really take period to yourself and understand your market, your put in that market and do your part become worse yourself as marketable maybe can.